Perfect for civil engineering, road construction and landscaping as well as for sports field, embankment and track construction:
Boasting unrivalled accuracy, our two-axis inclination lasers have set the standard for high-precision and reliable measuring technology for a wide range of construction jobs for decades.
In our new NL-70x device generation, we combine proven technology with the latest electronics. In concrete terms, this means that our robust and precise mechanics, including their full metal housing, have been upgraded to the latest state of the art with completely revised electronics.
Using faster and more powerful processors, we can now make our lasers even simpler and easier to use:
- The large, brightly lit new OLED graphic display ensures excellent readability even in difficult lighting condition
- The graphic displays, especially in the settings, are intuitive and easy to understand, and simplify use considerably.
- The new wireless interface enables parallel use of radio remote control and locking receivers.
- Both axes can be controlled via locking receivers. This allows the inclination of the existing terrain to be taken over in both axes. The locking receivers can be assigned to the desired axis by the user himself.
- The rotor speed can be adjusted from 300 to 1200 rpm and thus meets even the highest requirements. The rotor head can also be stopped for special applications.
NL-700 grade laser
New OLED display
optional remote control FB-11
As always, our new inclination lasers come in different versions:
Steep inclinations up to +50% possible. Version with our proven tiltable and lockable aiming device, enabling fast and precise axis alignment. Supplied with rotary axis with fine adjustment knob on the side.
Inclinations up to +20% possible. Version with aiming device like NL-700.
Like NL-701, but with optical sight instead of tiltable and lockable aiming device.